Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Now I know how the ghosts feel

Greetings dear readers!

Oy, today was a crazy day! Mintern was out sick so I was running the ship solo again. I had forgotten how much work that was, especially because I decided I would help Mintern with the interlibrary loans so she wouldn't be too far behind when she gets back. When I left I felt like I could work for 10 more hours and still not be done and when I passed by the lobby officer I told him:

"Now I know how the ghosts feel! I have so much unfinished business in the library that if I died tonight I would definitely be haunting this place tomorrow."

Speaking of Library Ghosts, we were out to a lunch meeting the other day and one of my colleagues who used to be Medical Security told me that he and a bunch of nurses used to see a black, triangle-shaped shadow that would race along the ceiling of the clinic and make the lights flicker in its wake. What's even creepier is he said he only started seeing it after a certain offered died. AND GUESS WHO THAT OFFENDER WAS?!?!?

IT WAS THE SAME ONE WHOSE ID WAS TAKEN HOME BY MINION #1 THAT ONE DAY!!!

Weird, eh. 

Anyway, I'm off to bed since it will be my physical rather than spectral form appearing at work tomorrow. Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment